Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/14 10:49:15 UTC

Spark data frames

Hi Nikolay,

I've notices there are a number of very lively discussions on dev list
about SparkDataFrames. But I, for example, can't fully understand it
because it is not well-known code for me.

I suppose Ignite community has other members, which are not aware of recent
feature SparkDataFrame and its pros.

What do you think about short talk arrangement for community to tell about
this module, e.g. for 30 minutes? Could you please do this? I think Denis
M. can help with infrastructure.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Spark data frames

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
That's a great idea! Nikolay, let me know if you need any help with the
presentation, I will be happy to help.

-Val

Re: Spark data frames

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.