Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jason Hirsh <hi...@att.net> on 2013/09/15 15:04:38 UTC

FuzzyOCR

OK   went in and told FuzzyOcr not to scan jpeg and no more errors which is logical as the jpegtopnm program is not executed

Hopefully this will end my build up of junk in /var/amavis which I attributed to the failed scans

Re: FuzzyOCR

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Sun, 15 Sep 2013, Jason Hirsh wrote:

> OK   went in and told FuzzyOcr not to scan jpeg and no more errors which is logical as the jpegtopnm program is not executed
>
> Hopefully this will end my build up of junk in /var/amavis which I attributed to the failed scans

It is, however, a seriously suboptimal solution. Better to fix the error
and scan the content successfully.

Where did you find the tarball?

   A sword is never a killer, it is but a tool in the killer's hands.
                           -- Lucius Annaeus Seneca (Martial) 4BC-65AD
  2 days until the 226th anniversary of the signing of the U.S. Constitution