Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Oscar Gothberg <os...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/10 20:14:46 UTC

This list's spam filter

Hi,

I've been trying all morning to post a Hadoop question to this list but
can't get through the spam filter. At a loss.

Does anyone have any ideas what may trigger it? What can I do to not have it
tag me?

Thanks,
/ Oscar

Re: This list's spam filter

Posted by Oscar Gothberg <os...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot! Didn't even notice that Gmail would default to HTML format.

/ Oscar

Re: This list's spam filter

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.