Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Shay Thompson <st...@adobe.com> on 2008/03/10 16:18:34 UTC

Re: Leap Year Bug in Ant 1.7.0 FTP task - Daylight Savings?

I noticed today that a few of my servers which run the Ant FTP task
failed on Sunday when they were working on Saturday, almost as if
they're now having a problem with daylight savings.  I also noticed that
only the machines running Java 1.5.0_11 are failing while those with
1.5.0_04 are working, which is even more odd.  All of these are throwing
NullPointerException's.  I also tried touching the folder contents and
the parent folders so nothing had a date of 2/29 and still I see problems.