Posted to scimple@directory.apache.org by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org> on 2023/03/13 14:05:16 UTC

Any plan for a new release?

Hi all,

I'm stumbled upon this project while developing a client for SCIMV2 servers.

Looking a bit at the code I found that latest developments are very
interesting and also the SCIM client is valuable. SCIM embedded servers
are very useful, too. Nice job!

We would like to integrate your client and the sample servers in our
application, do you have any plan for a new release?

Best regards,
Andrea

--
Andrea Patricelli

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

Syncope

Re: Any plan for a new release?

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Brian,

thanks for your fast and sincere reply!

I perfectly understand your needs and yes, feedback is a critical point.
But since ATM we have time constraints and also project "dev
constraints" we cannot integrate the code into our project, we can only
use maven Apache2.0-licensed dependencies. That's why I was asking
information about a release.

BTW I'm going to discuss to have in the roadmap to integrate SCIMple
code and move current REST clients to that its complete library.

Best regards,
Andrea

Re: Any plan for a new release?

Posted by Brian Demers <bd...@apache.org>.