Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Gerd Kortemeyer <ko...@lite.msu.edu> on 2001/03/09 15:42:33 UTC

Re: 1 Billion Bug 1BB - [OT] UNIX timestamp hits 1,000,000,000 thisyear!

I will open my consulting business on Mon, Jan 18th, 2038.

- Gerd.

Posted by Gunther Birznieks <gu...@extropia.com>.
At 03:19 AM 3/20/01 -0800, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:
>On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:
>
>[bugs and design fu^H^Hchoices waiting to happen]
>
> > I will open my consulting business on Mon, Jan 18th, 2038.
>
>funny, I thought we all worked so hard to have a chance of retiring
>before that.

Yeah all that tech stock I have... :)

Later,
    Gunther

Re: 1 Billion Bug 1BB - [OT] UNIX timestamp hits 1,000,000,000 thisyear!

Posted by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@valueclick.com>.
On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:

[bugs and design fu^H^Hchoices waiting to happen]

> I will open my consulting business on Mon, Jan 18th, 2038.

funny, I thought we all worked so hard to have a chance of retiring
before that.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/   !try; do();

Re: 1 Billion Bug 1BB - [OT] UNIX timestamp hits 1,000,000,000 thisyear!

Posted by Robert Landrum <rl...@capitoladvantage.com>.
I can see the headlines now....

"New Miracle Drug to Extend Life by 310 Years"

It's those exact same thoughts that got us in to trouble in 2000.  Oh well....

Rob

--
"Will hack Perl for food."

Re: 1 Billion Bug 1BB - [OT] UNIX timestamp hits 1,000,000,000 thisyear!

Posted by Bill Desjardins <bi...@carracing.com>.