Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Nicolas Péon <ni...@live.fr> on 2011/01/21 16:50:30 UTC

OSGI Bundle info

Hello,

I'm developing bundles on an embedded Felix application running with IPojo. I would like to know if it is possible to know, from the bundleContext maybe, if a bundle has its dependencies satisfied or not. Because one of my bundle if active in the framework but it is not running because it requires another bundle that is not running?

Thanks for the help.
Regards.

Nicolas Péon

Re: OSGI Bundle info

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 1/21/11 10:50, Nicolas Péon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm developing bundles on an embedded Felix application running with IPojo. I would like to know if it is possible to know, from the bundleContext maybe, if a bundle has its dependencies satisfied or not. Because one of my bundle if active in the framework but it is not running because it requires another bundle that is not running?

If the bundle is ACTIVE, then it has its dependencies satisfied, by
definition. Perhaps you mean the components in the bundle? For that, you
can use iPojo commands for Gogo; these commands use the Architecture
service registered for component instances for introspection.

-> richard