Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by ravi sankar <sa...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> on 2016/05/16 03:53:30 UTC

How to run jaxws soap web services in tomee emebedded?

Hi,
What are the dependencies I should add to run a jaxws service in embedded tomee 7.0.0-M3
Thanks,Ravisankar Challa

Re: How to run jaxws soap web services in tomee emebedded?

Posted by ravi sankar <sa...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>.
Tested the existing jaxws application using uber jar works fine.

    On Monday, 16 May 2016 11:23 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:

 fixed, testing/feedback welcomed.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber | JavaEE Factory