Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Michael Chao <mi...@netspace.net.au> on 2002/12/26 12:54:10 UTC

Having trouble with Jetspeed tutorial.

Hi,

I'm trying to follow the Tutorial but it seems like I've hit a brick wall.
I can do ant tutorial-n and ant deploy without getting any build error but
none of the changes I made to the JPortalJetspeed.properties file take
effect when I access the portal through http://localhost:8080/jportal/portal
. Has anyone encountered this problem before?

I'm using Jetspeed-1.4-b3, Tomcat 4.1.18, jdk1.3.1_06 and ant 1.5.1. If you
need any more information please let me know.

Any help you can give me is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Michael Chao