Posted to users@apex.apache.org by "Raja.Aravapalli" <Ra...@target.com> on 2016/07/05 21:53:35 UTC

Runtime property modifications for an Apex Application

Hi,

Is it possible for me to set below DEBUG property for a running applicaion using apex command line tool, without killing or shutting down a running application ?

If so can someone help me with the command, how I can achieve this ? Thank you.

Regards,
Raja.

Re: Runtime property modifications for an Apex Application

Posted by Ashwin Chandra Putta <as...@gmail.com>.
Raja,

You can set log levels for class path patterns for running applications
from gateway. Not sure if you can do it from CLI.

http://docs.datatorrent.com/configuration/#adjusting-logging-levels

Regards,
Ashwin.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Raja.Aravapalli <Ra...@target.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible for me to set below *DEBUG *property for a running
> applicaion using *apex *command line tool, *without killing or shutting
> down* a running application ?

> If so can someone help me with the command, how I can achieve this ? Thank
> you.
>

> Regards,
> Raja.

Ashwin.