Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/06 06:07:54 UTC

Review board giving issue

Hi all,

I am trying to use review board to upload a patch for a Jira and it is
giving me same issue as I had before [0]. Below are the steps that I follow:
1. Generate a patch file using "svn diff" command.
2. On review board page, I select repository as "Nutch"
3. Repository as "https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/trunk" (the patch
is for 1.x)
4. Attach the diff file.

I used to follow the same steps at work and it worked out well.
But over here I get this error message:
The file '
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/trunk/src/plugin/lib-http/src/test/org/apache/nutch/protocol/http/api/TestRobotRulesParser.java'
(r1453161) could not be found in the repository

There was a review request in nutch group in last month [1] after the
thread [0]. So I have a feeling that there is something weird with my
account or I am doing something wrong. Can anyone help me here ?

[0] :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nutch-dev/201301.mbox/%3CFA2D97DFC830824E9040174E7F89744925085598@ap-embx-sp40.RES.AD.JPL%3E

[1] : https://reviews.apache.org/r/9119/

Re: Review board giving issue