Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Sourabh Sharma <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/20 09:57:50 UTC

Interested in GSOC 2020

Hi everyone,
 My name is Sourabh Sharma pursuing computer science engineering from
Medi-Caps University. I like to contribute to the organization and
interested in Update Remaining APIs to Swagger/OpenAPI format projects.
I recently used Swagger in my college project and familiar with the skills
required for this project.

Thanks and Regards
Sourabh Sharma

Re: Interested in GSOC 2020

Posted by Sanyam Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Yes, we need to wrap up the remaining work of swagger for Finerect 1.x, and
right now If we want to include it in GSoC, we can most probably combine
the project with some other project like
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/1118175247/Google+Summer+of+Code+2020+Ideas#GoogleSummerofCode2020Ideas-ImproveRobustnessofMifosXandApacheFineractbyFixingIssues/FeatureRequestsinBacklog
or
some other project.

Thanks,
Sanyam

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 4:46 AM Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Thanks for noting that Michael. We do want that to get wrapped up but
> don't anticipate it as  full project - @Sanyam Goel
> <sa...@gmail.com> can you update the community on remaining work
> and if @Kang Breder <ka...@gmail.com> is still going to be picking
> some of it up.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ed
>
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:01 PM Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>
> wrote:
>
>> BTW the "classical" (non-CN) Fineract could use work re. Swagger/OpenAPI
>> as well, see https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-733 for
>> pending work...
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:25 AM Sourabh Sharma <
>> sharmasourabh121.ss@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks

> --
> *Ed Cable*