Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Yiannis Mavroukakis <yi...@jaguarfreight.com> on 2007/04/11 11:41:28 UTC

[T4] EventListener and InlineEditBox question

I am having some trouble getting using EventListener with the
InlineEditBox

in my source I have the following

@EventListener(targets="flightNumber" , events = "onSave")
    public void processFlightNumberEdit() {
        Master master = getMasterDao().find(getMasterId());
        master.setFlightNumber(getFlightNumber());
        getMasterDao().update(master);
    }

.page

<component id="flightNumber" type="InlineEditBox">
   <binding name="value" value="flightNumber"/>
</component>

in my .html i have the component as <span jwcid="flightNumber"/>

So far so good. However, when I click on the Save button, the method
attached to the EventListever doesn't seem to be called. Am I doing
anything blindingly obviously wrong?

Thank you,

Y.

Note:__________________________________________________________________
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. Jaguar Freight Services and any of its subsidiaries
each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Re: [T4] EventListener and InlineEditBox question

Posted by Yiannis Mavroukakis <yi...@jaguarfreight.com>.
Hmm no joy, using
ognl-2.7-20070407.221735-20.jar
tapestry-annotations-4.1.2-20070408.202604-38.jar
tapestry-contrib-4.1.2-20070408.202604-41.jar
tapestry-framework-4.1.2-20070408.202604-44.jar

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yiannis Mavroukakis <yi...@jaguarfreight.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.