Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by "Gangumalla, Uma" <um...@intel.com> on 2016/05/10 19:04:22 UTC

FW: Podlings in phonebook

We also may need to figure out this?

I see Mnemonic also not listed there [1].

[1] http://home.apache.org/phonebook.html
Regards,
Uma

RE: Podlings in phonebook

Posted by "Wang, Yanping" <ya...@intel.com>.
It looks like we need add something to asf-authorization-template to be listed in phonebook. I don't know how to do that.

Below is info from John D. Ament
All,

Due to some changes in recent times around the ASF, I think I've identified
a new setup step for podlings.

I'd like to recommend adding to the asf-authorization-template as a setup
step to display the newly created podling in phonebook (
home.apache.org/phonebook.html) and that whenever a new committer is added
that this authorization template be updated.