Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Adam Raszkiewicz <ar...@medallies.com> on 2022/01/24 19:19:50 UTC

SOAP web service and MTOM Serialization Policy Assertion can not be satisfied

We are moving an old version of the app to the most recent which is SpringBoot based. There is one component which is a SOAP web service which is using CXF 2.2.9 on the old version and 3.4.0 on a newer version.

After deploying that new version I’m getting an error:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
   <soap:Body>
      <soap:Fault>
         <soap:Code>
            <soap:Value>soap:Receiver</soap:Value>
         </soap:Code>
         <soap:Reason>
            <soap:Text xml:lang="en">These policy alternatives can not be satisfied:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy/optimizedmimeserialization}OptimizedMimeSerialization</soap:Text>
         </soap:Reason>
      </soap:Fault>
   </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

For the same WSDL, ws-policy and payload which was working fine on 2.2.9

More on that issue I have posted at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/70805925/soap-web-service-and-mtom-serialization-policy-assertion-can-not-be-satisfied

Any clue why I’m not able to get it to work with 3.x?

Thanks,
Adam