Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2011/08/06 22:47:33 UTC

2011-08-06 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board

As of 2011-08-06, we are at 71 committers, with an increase of those on the PPMC from 49 to 52 since 2011-08-01.

The number of iCLAs not received has dropped from 20 to 13 and a few more have been promised already.

WHO'S ON BOARD
   1 champion
   5 mentor
   2 mentor/committer
  52 PPMC
  17 committer
   8 other
  85 total = Pending PPMC? + complete, below

PENDING ACTIONSD
   0 invite
   0 accepted?
  13 iCLA?