Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Simone Martinelli <sm...@k2partnering.com> on 2013/05/22 16:49:05 UTC

Please, Un-subscribe!

Hi there, could you please un-subscribe me from this mailing list?
Thank you
Simone

--

Best regards / Cordialement / Cordiali saluti

*Simone Martinelli
Associate, K2 Partnering Solutions <http://www.k2partnering.com/>

+44 (0) 752 227 0504 | Mobile
k2smartinelli | Skype

Austin | Baar | Boston | Delhi | Genève | London | Mexico City | Moscow |
Providence | San Francisco | São Paulo | Shanghai | Singapore | Stuttgart |
Tokyo

Registered Office: 1-3 Heathmans Road, Parsons Green, London SW6 4TJ,
United Kingdom – VAT No. GB 927 293 207 – Reg.No.: 3534323

immediately by email or telephone and delete the email from any computer and
destroy any material that may have been printed from this email file. All
reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in
this email.*

Re: Please, Un-subscribe!

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Simone,

Please see this wiki page for full information on how to subscribe or
unsubscribe from the various mailing lists:

http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/