Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by oscar perez <bi...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/14 11:34:04 UTC

Very basic problem

Hi,

I want develop with axis2, i'm newbie on this framework, i downloaded and installed on win7.

With standard binary distribution ( the last stable release ), run the server with axis2server.bat, then i access "http://localhost:8080/axis2"
 and the browser rewrites to ""http://localhost:8080/axis2/services", where i can see the list of services but i cannot access the
Axis2 Web Application Home Page with default "conf/axis2.xml".

I generated the axis2.war and put on webapps of tomcat, it was deployed correctly but i can't access too, same as above.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong, this is very basic problem and i follow the documentation step by step.

Any help will be appreciated.

greetings
bitonrino

RE: Very basic problem

Posted by oscar perez <bi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

If i deploy axis2.war on tomcat 7, trough tomcat´s manager page, deploy correctly but when i click on /axis2 i get :

<Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) /axis2/services/
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java:65)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:334)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:254)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:160)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.util.RESTUtil.invokeAxisEngine(RESTUtil.java:135)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.util.RESTUtil.processURLRequest(RESTUtil.java:130)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet$RestRequestProcessor.processURLRequest(AxisServlet.java:825)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:271)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:304)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:240)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:164)
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:462)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:164)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:100)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:563)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:403)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:301)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:162)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:309)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
</Exception>

any ideas ?

thanks

RE: Very basic problem

Posted by oscar perez <bi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Ok, any url rewrites to "http://localhost:8080/axis2/services",  for example  "http://localhost:8080/aaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

....axis2.transport.http.server.AxisHttpService  - Request method: GET
....axis2.transport.http.server.AxisHttpService  - Target URI: /aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - << HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - << Location: /axis2/services/
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - << Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:48:45 GMT
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - << Server: Simple-Server/1.1
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - << Transfer-Encoding: chunked
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - << Connection: Keep-Alive
....axis2.transport.http.server.AxisHttpService  - Remote address of the connection : 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - >> GET /axis2/services/ HTTP/1.1
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - >> Accept: text/html, application/xhtml+xml, */*
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - >> Accept-Language: en-GB
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - >> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - >> Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - >> Host: localhost:8080
....axis2.transport.http.server.wire  - >> Connection: Keep-Alive

Then, ¿¿ something to change in conf/axis2.xml ?? .

From: bitonrino@hotmail.com
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Very basic problem
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 12:15:11 +0200

Hi,

I´m using axis2-1.5.5.
I just unzip,  set AXIS2_HOME variable, other environment variables are ok, run axis2server.bat, and up ok.
I´m not getting errors, the browser just rewrites the url, i tried firefox and explorer, i disable autocompletetion.

Looking for axis2.log, it doesn´t exist.
But log4j.properties is there. I guess is not configure logging for default http server, isn´t it ?

Ok, i will try to enable.

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:12:38 +0530
From: cchinu@gmail.com
To: java-user@axis.apache.org

what error you are getting? do you have any stack trace? which version of Axis2 you are using?

RE: Very basic problem

Re: Very basic problem

Posted by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com>.