Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@apache.org> on 2011/03/28 11:03:12 UTC

[GSoC 2011] Mentor registration

I'm going to post the following to code-awards@ if nobody objects:

If you are planning to mentor a student for this year's Summer of Code, you can go to [1] now and
apply to become a mentor for the ASF. Make sure that you are in [2] with your Apache ID and your
Melange link_id, which you can find under "My Profile".

Please don't do anything else yet, especially don't rate applications when they start to come in
today. We will inform you when to do that.

Uli

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2011/asf
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/GsocLinkId.txt

Re: [GSoC 2011] Mentor registration