Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by simon <si...@chello.at> on 2008/07/05 16:13:45 UTC

Re: Problem with missing methods in Application.class in Myfaces 1.2.3 ??

On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 15:59 +0200, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Eivind Ronnevik <ei...@kadme.com> wrote:
> > Matthias,
> >
> > Thanks for your quick reply!
> >
> > Unfortunately, this was already my first thought.. So I created a brand new project with only myfaces-1.2.3 in classpath, and in a stupid class I tried to get the Application interface to see the available methods. Same result..
>
> hrm.
> can you open the MyFaces API JAR and decompile the Application.class file?
> it must be in there, if you are using MyFaces 1.2.x

Yes, that's the best way to check. I just ran this:
  javap -classpath myfaces-api-1.2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar \
    javax.faces.application.Application

and the output includes:
  public javax.el.ExpressionFactory getExpressionFactory();

(I don't have 1.2.3 release jar handy, so used 1.2.4-snapshot).

Regards,
Simon

Re: Problem with missing methods in Application.class in Myfaces 1.2.3 ??

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
> (I don't have 1.2.3 release jar handy, so used 1.2.4-snapshot).

should be there, b/c that release passed the TCK ;)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org