Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Bernd Bauer <fl...@hotmail.com> on 2005/06/26 20:20:18 UTC

jetspeed2 configuration

hi all!
i'm now working since a few days with jetspeed... so far so good - it looks
rather nice and my first experiments work...
now i'm trying to customize the portal for my needs. and from here on it's
starting to get difficult...

i don't clearly understand how a complete page is aggregated...

i want to change the image (jetspeed2.gif) at the top of the page and don't
know where to find the corresponding file;

also the navigation menu at the left hand side of the portal is a kind of
mysteria to me... how can i influence the behavior of it - eg. disable it...

i would be grateful if you would exchange your experience with me. it would
also help if you point me to the accordant folders or files...

thank you very much,
bernhard

Re: jetspeed2 configuration

Posted by Martin Dulisch <md...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bernd,

the layout is defined in template files. Have a look at the
WEB-INF\decorations\layout\html\ in your jetspeed webapp folder.

You can also find some docs on the jetspeed 2 homepage: Layout, Decoration

Martin

Posted by Bernd Bauer <fl...@hotmail.com>.
hi randy!
thank you for your fast reply! this was the file i looked for!

thanks,
bernd

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Bernd: