Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2004/05/05 11:32:55 UTC

Problems with latest Pluto

I just tried to deploy the latest Pluto from CVS into
Tomcat (4.1.27/windows) (maven fullDeployment). This works
very fine, but when I invoke the portal
(http://localhost:8080/pluto/portal/test)

the two portlets are there but empty.

Is this a bug or did I forget something?

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://www.osoco.net/weblogs/rael/

RE: Problems with latest Pluto

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ok, just in case someone else is having this problem,
I found the reason:

The pluto.xml to set the cross context config to true
for tomcat 4 wasn't copied. This was due to the fact
that Pluto thought I had a Tomcat version 5 :(

So, you should always specify the major version of tomcat
in your build properties (I didn't...)

Then everything works fine.

Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.