Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2010/03/30 07:25:20 UTC

[VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Applied Jon's assembly patch and merged in a little plugin config for
having the maven assembly plugin execute the tar/zip commands rather
than me doing it manually.  No other changes to code or anything else.

The branch to become a tag:

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/branches/openejb-3.0.2/

Source zip/tar:

   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/org/apache/openejb/openejb/3.0.2/

Binaries + maven candy:

   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-002/

New binaries so new vote, open for 72 hours.  Vote away!

-David

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

Re: StatelessInstanceManager

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Please don't use "Reply" from an existing Email thread and then change the "Subject" to start a totally new email thread. Some email readers will group your "new" email thread with the "old" email thread. Instead, use "New Message" and fill out the "To" field.

Suggest you create a Jira for these issues...

--kevan

Spring test.xml

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <an...@orprovision.com>.
Line 33 in
openejb3\container\openejb-spring\src\test\resources\org\apache\openejb\spring\test.xml

Reads:

<property name="next" ref="nextBean"/>

Should read:

<property name="next" ref="next"/>

Andy

StatelessInstanceManager

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Definitely too busy ;)
Gave it a try and it looks nice to me.

Here is my +1

Jean-Louis

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
what just comes to my mind - did we ran the tests on an IBM JDK too?
Do you feel that this should be an important thing to do?

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Here's my +1

-David

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

--kevan

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me, and hope this vote can be closed soon.

Thanks David!

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

[RESULT] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Once again I forgot the "RESULT" part of the subject line.

Anyway, the binaries have been published.

-David

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0.2 (take 2)

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.