Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Kevin Sham <ke...@rubus.com> on 2000/11/21 18:14:52 UTC

Use of Catalog

Hi,

I have just started using the Xalan processor to do some XML transformation.
I wonder is there an option to ask xalan to resolve the physical location of
a dtd using  a catalog file.

For example, in the XML you may have
<!DOCTYPE ARTICLE SYSTEM "myarticle">

and in the Catalog it may look like this

SYSTEM "myarticle" "D:/SoftQuad/XMetaL2/Rules/article.dtd"

Many thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Sham
 <http://www.rubus.com/> www.rubus.com

Rubus provides e-business solutions that turn innovative ideas into
practical business reality.

Rubus Court

Tel:

+44 (0) 1344 644146

Eastern Road

Fax:

+44 (0) 1344 360888
Bracknell RG12 2UP
Mobile:
+44 (0) 7970 243385
UK

 Winner of the 1999 CBI Award for "Most Promising Young Company"
necessarily represent those of Rubus.