Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Tanner, Roger" <Ro...@ArvinMeritor.com> on 2003/05/16 13:36:21 UTC

[HELP]Unable to get transformer handler for planet2html.xsl

Hi,

I just started to play around with Cocoon and wanted to test an example from
a book where some planet data get loaded into a table.
When using the style sheet below I am getting the following exception

handler for planet2html.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating
Transform Handler

Original Exception: org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException:
Exception in creating Transform Handler

	at
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandlerAndVali
dity(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:380)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:
302)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.setupPipeli
ne(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:391)

When modifying the stylesheet and removing the last section where I the
match for PLANET is described <xsl:template match="PLANET">
everything works fine.

Could you tell me what I made wrong ??

I am using
- Tomcat 5 (jakarta-tomcat-5-bin-20030514)
- Cocoon 2.1 M2 (cocoon-2.1_20030515110652.tar.gz)
- Java 1.4.2-beta
- Windows 2000

Thank you

Roger

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
To get more meaningful error messages, use the xalan transformer instead
of the xslt transformer (or change the default transformer to xalan).

On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 13:36, Tanner, Roger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just started to play around with Cocoon and wanted to test an example from
> a book where some planet data get loaded into a table.
> When using the style sheet below I am getting the following exception

> handler for planet2html.xsl:
> org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating
> Transform Handler
>
> Original Exception: org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException:
> Exception in creating Transform Handler
>
> 	at
[...]

Re: [HELP]Unable to get transformer handler for planet2html.xsl

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.

------missing 's'------------^

>     <TD><xsl:apply-template select="RADIUS"/></TD>

------missing 's'------------^

>     <TD><xsl:apply-template select="DAY"/></TD>

>   </TR>
> </xsl:template>
>
> </xsl:stylesheet>

Regards,