Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2015/04/27 17:08:19 UTC

need some helping hand with OWB-1052

Hi folks!

Anyone interested in some low hanging fruits?
We need to port over the integration tests (src/it/..) from webbeans-tc7 to webbeans-web.
Anyone able to help?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: need some helping hand with OWB-1052

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Karl!

Good to know! I think Reinhard did already start a bit. So the skelleton should be there by now, but I guess those tests can still be improved.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.