Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Miguel Boyer <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/15 05:56:12 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Put FreePlane features on the navigator for OOWritter

Folding and unfolding certain branches is essential for a good navigation
in a document with many headings and sub-heading.

I propose to implement the basic functionality of *FreePlane *into
OOWriter. I am talking about folding certain branches and also about moving
them. And, also, being able to do this with no mouse, just intuitive
keyboard shortcuts.

At the present time I copy my whole document into FreePlane for navigation,
then when I have to edit i go back to OOWriter (I get to the spot required
with the search feature and some text copied from FreePlane).

Basically what I'm saying is that we could implement most of the
functionality of *brain maps* into Writter with some improvement to the *
Navigator*. The functionality of the program would be amazingly boosted.