Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Mike Grobler <mi...@pax.com.INVALID> on 2020/11/23 18:17:27 UTC

mynewt roadmap and future

PAX Labs has used mynewt for one of its nRF based products.  We are
contemplating using mynewt on a new product, but before we commit, we would
like to understand the future of mynewt.

Please would someone provide a knowledgeable mynewt contact with whom we
could have a quick 30-min meeting?

--
_____________
Mike Grobler

mike.grobler@pax.com

Re: mynewt roadmap and future

Posted by Łukasz Rymanowski <lu...@codecoup.pl>.
Hello All,

Just wanted to say that there are people here to review and apply
patches. As Brian wrote - there is more love needed and that comes
from contributors - therefore please do not hesitate to upstream your
code as much as possible.

Codecoup cares about Mynewt and especially Nimble, where we keep contributing.

Best
Łukasz

Posted by Vipul Rahane <vr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mike and others,