Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Veerabhadra rao Mallavarapu <ve...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/01/07 12:37:01 UTC

Question regarding latest Zookeeper version 3.5.6 removal of setQuorumPeers

Hi All
I used to use the method QuorumPeer.setQuorumPeers(), however that method was removed in latest version.  Will that impact my existing code for not setting the peer nodes ? Please confirm.
If it impact what is the alternative approach to set this ?
RegardsVeeru

Re: Question regarding latest Zookeeper version 3.5.6 removal of setQuorumPeers

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It has been removed in this patch: (long ago)

It’s a 3.5.x change which I believe allows API changes. What have you used this method for?

Andor