Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Timothy Reilly <tr...@prolifics.com> on 2007/05/17 20:24:36 UTC

Strange deploy-file checksum behavior

I am getting some strange behavior from deploy:deploy-file goal.

1) I am using the -DgenerateChecksum=true option, but this option is not documented here:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/usage.html <http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/usage.html>

I am wondering why?

2) On my desktop the generateChecksum options produces  md5 and sha1 checksums very nicely. On my laptop however md5 checksums are not generated (plus it seems like not all files are getting their sha1 checksum files either.

Does anyone know more about this? Someone suggested this could relate to different security providers between the VM's? AFIAK they are the same (i'd have to check with some mvn debug arguments?)