Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Chris Luff <ch...@oracle.com> on 2023/06/16 08:46:11 UTC

Re: [External] : Will there be an 18-u1?

Hey Neil, I am particularly keen to see #5993 dropped into an update release. I am happy to do the cherry pick, but this would be my first time inside the apache/netbeans repo.

I’ve already played the three listed on top of release180 and built locally and checked the tomcat Javadoc issue now works.

Luff

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 09:47, Chris Luff <ch...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hey Neil, I am particularly keen to see #5993 dropped into an update release. I am happy to do the cherry pick, but this would be my first time inside the apache/netbeans repo.

Thanks, Chris.  Unfortunately, that's only part of the puzzle - would
also need a PMC member who wants to lead this through.  Happy to help
with some of the infra stuff, but I'm not going to RM it - currently
catching up on a whole bunch of other things I need to get done.

Best wishes,

Neil