Posted to repository@apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/15 00:45:09 UTC

Unable to release/log-in at repository.apache.org

For some reason I can't do a release for felix anymore as I'm getting
a 401 on a mvn release:perform from repository.apache.org. I can't
log-in via the web interface either. The strange thing is that my
account (pauls) works for svn and people.apache.org and I did a
successful release just last week (and didn't change anything in my
settings/creds). Any ideas what is going wrong or where to ask?

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Unable to release/log-in at repository.apache.org

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Darn. Just read the mail about LDAP and that i now need to use my
people.apache.org passwd.

Works now. Sorry about the noise.

regards,

Karl