Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by mathewvino <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2016/09/23 00:09:26 UTC

activemq cannot connect with jconsole

activemq : apache-activemq-5.14.0

jconsole using jdk1.7

I have started the activemq which comes with the jetty server. Minor change
to make the jmx enable is by making change in activemq.xml

managementContext createConnector="true" --- default is false

when i start i am seeing the message JMX consoles can connect to
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi

So I start Jconsole use remote process and use
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi

with no password : it says secure/insecure connection failed: not sure where
the problem is

Any help is really appreciated

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4716820/activemq.png>