Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/21 17:03:40 UTC

ObjectWritable

What is the main use of org.apache.hadoop.io.ObjectWritable ? Thank you :)

Re: multiple hadoop instances on same cluster

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Make sure the instances' ports aren't conflicting and all directories
(NN, JT, etc.) are unique. That should do it.
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Re: ObjectWritable

Posted by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the explanation. Avro is a good serialization tool. I haven't
looked at the codes yet. I will probably dig into the codes very soon.

Re: ObjectWritable

Posted by Harsh J <qw...@gmail.com>.
Hello,