Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/01/02 06:47:54 UTC

Missing podling reports due today 2nd January

Hi,

A higher than usual number of podling reports have not been submitted yet and they are due today.

If you are one of the mentors of the following projects can you please make sure that the PPMC submits the reports on time.
- Amaterasu
- Annotator
- BatchEE
- BRPC
- Gobblin
- Livy
- Marvin-AI
- Milagro
- MXNet
- PLC4X
- SensSoft

In a few cases I can see that a draft report has been discussed on list, if you are in that category, please don’t forget to submit it.

The reports can be submitted here [1]. Any podling not submitting their report on time will be asked to report next month, if more than one is missed then there might be a few additional questions that need to be answered.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2019

Re: [NOTICE] The second report for incubating in Apache

Posted by "Tan,Zhongyi" <ta...@baidu.com>.
agree, it is not perfect,
 we will improve it next month

在 2019/1/3 上午10:09,“Kevin A. McGrail”<km...@apache.org> 写入:

    I agree but with the end of the calendar, it's a fair report.  Let's
    improve it next month.

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kevin :-)

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2019 <https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2019>

Re: Missing podling reports due today 2nd January

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think we have finished the ICLA sign-off and continue to move the ip to Apache, right? Could we prepare to report this month, does anyone would like to arrange as the template  :-)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who got the reports in, we are still missing reports for Amaterasu and Iceberg.

Thanks,
Justin