Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by raghu guru <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/11 21:04:31 UTC

Parameters to Project

Hi All,

I have continuum group called my group, and i do have different projects in
that group like maven2,ant,shell.

Now how do i pass different parameters to these projects. for eg. i want to
pass some thing like view_name in maven2, env_name in ant project

anyone has any idea

Re: Parameters to Project

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Could you provide more information on how you intend to pass them? You
want to set -D for Maven commands, some environment variable, ?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org