Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2015/10/22 21:33:11 UTC

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: flex-sdk_test #369

I got the MobileTrader app working on my iPhone! Doesn¹t look too bad. I
deployed it via Xcode which was in the Cordova instructions, although you
can also deploy it from the command line. The Cordova-generated code gives
some warnings in Xcode. They are easy enough to fix, but will get wiped if
the Cordova app-making process is run again; you don¹t have to do that, of
course, once you have created it the first time.

We¹ll skip chat then, tomorrow, and I¹ll now look at the various File
storage offerings for the browser and keep the BinaryData option in mind.

‹peter