Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Rajesh Kishore <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/07 10:14:19 UTC

code sample for cluster configuration

Hi,

I want to try a two node setup for Ignite cluster with native file based
persistence enabled .

Any samples, or pointer ?

-Rajesh

Re: code sample for cluster configuration

Posted by Vinokurov Pavel <vi...@gmail.com>.
The client mode allows to push/retrieve the data to the cluster(one or
several server nodes). A client node doesn't store data, but the client is
able to use the whole set of Ignite APIs.

--

Regards

Pavel Vinokurov

Re: code sample for cluster configuration

Posted by Rajesh Kishore <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pavel, I am aware about this code.
I am able to establish a cluster as well. I have following requirement:
From my application - I want to retrieve/insert records on different

Posted by Vinokurov Pavel <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajesh,

--