Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Karen Miller <km...@pivotal.io> on 2016/03/19 00:20:25 UTC

source code build instruction improvements on the cwiki

Check out improvements to the cwiki page on building Geode from source at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Building+and+Running+Geode+from+Source

I've also refined the Geode In 5 Minutes guide found at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Index

Please consider and provide feedback.  Karen

Re: source code build instruction improvements on the cwiki

Posted by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io>.
Thank you Karen, looks good!

--

~/William

Re: source code build instruction improvements on the cwiki

Posted by Karen Miller <km...@pivotal.io>.
With Sai's suggestion, the instructions are even better.  It should be more
clear that the gfsh
script is available from 2 distinct locations after building from source,
and that the developer
does not need to install from the distribution.

Posted by Sai Boorlagadda <sb...@pivotal.io>.
Karen,

Posted by Karen Miller <km...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.