Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Cato, Christopher" <cc...@rational.com> on 2000/12/19 22:32:13 UTC

Strange redirect problem...

Hello... I'm running TomCat 3.21 on RedHat Linux 6.2 with Apache 1.3.12 /
mod_jk

I have run into a strange little problem. I have a web application
consisting of 40 servlets. In the servlet code a good deal of redirects are
going on between the servlets. All redirects are pointed towards
"/app01/servlet/servletx".
The only apps that are configured except the /app01 are /example, /test and
/admin.

The problem is that some of the redirections that are supposed to go to
'/app01/servlet/servletx/' go to '/servlets/servletx' instead.

I've checked all the code, and there are no references to /servlets/
anywhere... So, I'm kind of stuck here...
I used to have a '/servlets' JkMount directive in httpd.conf, but not
anymore.... Nothing in server.xml or web.xml either... What's going on here?
Where does that /servlets/ come from?

Is it possible to turn on debugging of the redirectHandler? If so, where?

Mvh / Regards

Christopher Cato <cc...@rational.com>
Rational Software Nordic AB / ECAT - Ericsson Corporate Account Team