Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Isabel Jimenez <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/10 10:04:49 UTC

OPW - Contributor request

Hello,

My name is Isabel Jimenez and I would like to apply to the Outreach Program
for Women with Mesos, my username in JIRA is ijimenez. I would like to be
added as a contributor so I can assign myself an Issue an propose a patch
for it.
Thank you,

Isabel

Re: OPW - Contributor request

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
Hmm, it looks like I failed to properly add you but you should be added now.

Re: OPW - Contributor request

Posted by Isabel Jimenez <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benjamin,

Re: OPW - Contributor request