Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Moo <mo...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/05 11:56:32 UTC

apr_json.h not found!

Having realised I need to use the buckets and brigades to save the
JSON I am now trying to use the JSON Encode / Decode library but when
I include the apr_json.h file I’m told that it can’t be found and sure
enough a search of the file system proves that the file doesn’t exist
on the file system.

I’m using Ubuntu 18.04 with apache2, -bin, -data, -dev and -utils installed.

If someone can fill in the blanks here I’d be grateful.
--

Bill

Re: apr_json.h not found!

Posted by Bill Moo <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply Rainer, that certainly explains a lot and I now
know what to do.

Thanks again.
--
Bill