Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Michal Zerola <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/03 12:24:58 UTC

Server complains that client has disconnected (after proper disconnect)

Hi,
we are trying to test performance of the Artemis 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT using Qpid
JMS 1.0 client (version 0.9.0). The client is quite straightforward, it
opens 3 senders (each in separate thread) and each of them sends messages to
the same address, however with a different JMSType. Server diverts the
incoming message based on the JMSType into one of the 3 queues in exclusive
mode. The size of each message is 1MB.

The client successfully sends all messages, all connections are closed and
no error/exception is thrown. After 1 minute the server complains that
client has disconnected. I am attaching client and server logs where tracing
frames were switched on. In the log file one can see that server complains
only about 2 clients (although there were 3 of them), but in the previous
run it complained about all of them...

It should be easy to simulate the issue with ~1000 messages sent together.

Any ideas? Thanks.

client.log <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4712598/client.log>
server.log <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4712598/server.log>