Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Cornellious Mann <co...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/28 23:40:58 UTC

Can commit catch all new new and deleted files?

Is there a way to dynamically commit all new and
deleted files?  I can't find a way to do this.  I have
to do an add or remove for each file.  Thanks for any help.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Re: Can commit catch all new new and deleted files?

Posted by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com>.
--- Cornellious Mann <co...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't clarify this message to indicate
> that
> I am working with Ant/CVS in relation to commit, add
> and remove.
>
> --- Cornellious Mann <co...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Is there a way to dynamically commit all new and
> > deleted files?  I can't find a way to do this.  I
> > have
> > to do an add or remove for each file.  Thanks for
> > any help.

> > Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute
> > with Yahoo! Messenger
> > http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
>

> =====
> Regards,
> Cornellious Mann

> with Yahoo! Messenger
> http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero est�s condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121

Posted by Cornellious Mann <co...@yahoo.com>.
Sorry, I didn't clarify this message to indicate that
I am working with Ant/CVS in relation to commit, add
and remove.

--- Cornellious Mann <co...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to dynamically commit all new and
> deleted files?  I can't find a way to do this.  I
> have
> to do an add or remove for each file.  Thanks for
> any help.

> with Yahoo! Messenger
> http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

=====