Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Skywave <fl...@live.com> on 2017/10/29 11:19:56 UTC

HTTP Status 404 - /guacamole

Hi,

I installed Guacamole and enabled all services, but when I go to
http://<MYIP>:8080/guacamole I get

<http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/t419/2017-10-29_7-14-53.jpg>

Can anyone help?

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/

Re: HTTP Status 404 - /guacamole

Posted by Skywave <fl...@live.com>.
NVM,

turned out I downloaded and compiled the guacamole server source under
/root/ instead of the /tmp/. Now it's working. Thanks!

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 07:19 Skywave <fl...@live.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I installed Guacamole and enabled all services, but when I go to
> http://<MYIP>:8080/guacamole I get
>
> <
> http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/t419/2017-10-29_7-14-53.jpg
> >

> Can anyone help?

You'll need to be a little more specific about what steps you took to
install Guacamole.  There are two components, the server and the client,
that need to be installed on the system hosting Guacamole.  Did you install
both guacd and the WAR file, along with any extensions?  If so, how did you
deploy it?

Beyond that, you'll need to look at your Tomcat log file - catalina.out -
and see if there are any errors that indicate why it's failing.

-Nick