Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Buddhi Nipun Mihara <bu...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/01 17:20:57 UTC

Jira TAP5-2280- [GSoC] New module to generate and compile component based on Facebook React framework

Hi all,

I am Buddhi Nipun from SriLanka.i am looking forward to be a part of
tapestry 5 project via Google Summer of Code 2014,I am a intern at WSO2 a
Open Source middleware company which operate based from SriLanka.We work
hand in hand with lot of apache projects.As a intern I am working with a
team who are developing a serverside javascript language called
Jaggery.jaggery version 1 was realease and it based on Mozilla Rhino
engine.we are migrating Mozilla Rhino to Oracle Nashorn engine and jaggery
core will be rewritten with javascript. i already developed a module

I would like to work with world largest open Source community and improve
my knowledge.Hope i will get a chance.

Thank You
Buddhi Nipun

Re: Jira TAP5-2280- [GSoC] New module to generate and compile component based on Facebook React framework

Posted by Buddhi Nipun Mihara <bu...@gmail.com>.
hi all,

could i know the possible GSOC mentor for this jira issue

thank you