Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2020/08/10 14:44:20 UTC

Re: JavaScript Source Maps

Hi,

I have decided to let down my work at https://github.com/JacquesLeRoux/gradle-js-plugin

I have put a sentence about https://plugins.gradle.org/plugin/com.github.node-gradle.node in the Alert of the wiki page

Jacques

Re: JavaScript Source Maps

Posted by Prakhar Kumar <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Aditya, Jacques,

This is a great initiative! NPM is really powerful and is a plethora of
packages. NPM has libraries for performing any common task one can think of
and It saves a lot of time trying to reinvent the wheel. Furthermore,
popular NPM packages are well maintained.

Recently I automated the cumbersome task of manually minifying some of the
custom JS and CSS files in my client project. I used the respective NPM
packages but I was looking for a way to eliminate the requirement to
manually install NPM and NodeJS on the system. This Gradle plugin would
certainly prove helpful and would enable us to fully leverage the power of
NPM.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 10:38 PM Jacques Le Roux <

--
Kind Regards,
Prakhar Kumar

*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-89628-81820
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: JavaScript Source Maps

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Mmm,

Re: JavaScript Source Maps

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Roque,

When I did, as you certainly saw, I did it in one only email (source extract below)

    <<Subject: Re: varchar(255) in fieldtypepostgres.xml
    To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org, Roque Hernandez <ro...@gmail.com>,
    From: Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: JavaScript Source Maps