Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Miguel Manteca <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/02 22:41:46 UTC

Reporting broken download link

I can’t install and open OpenOffice in Mac Big Sur 11.1
What can I do?
I send you a picture.

Re: Reporting broken download link

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Has anyone answered this?

1) better asjk on users@openoffice.apache.org or forum.openoffice.org

2) It looks to me like the gate keeper. We sign the Installer, but not
the Application itself. So we have only half solved the gatekeeper yet.
We are working on an improvement.

Please see the release notes at [1] how to treat with this.

If you like you can help translating the release notes. We have no
version in your language (you have asked development, lets help us. ;) ) :)

HTH

Peter

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.8+Release+Notes