Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joe Smithian <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/15 03:50:53 UTC

Is it safe to remove axis-web JSPs?

Hi All,

I am working on a web services application using AXIS2. The axis-web
includes  many JSPs for online management of the web services (upload,
activate, inactivate, etc.) I don't need these web-admin functionalities; I
am wondering if I can remove them without affecting the web services
appliacation. The only thing I need is displaying list of available services
and thier status (active or not) and acessing the WSDL.

Please comment.

Thanks

Joe

Re: Is it safe to remove axis-web JSPs?

Posted by Joe Smithian <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your comments.

Joe.

Posted by Alexander Rosemann <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joe,

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Joe, I removed them in 1.3 and it was OK....not sure since then.

Nadir Amra