Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/03 18:52:49 UTC

Simple camel app for the Olympics

Hi all,

Based on camel-twitter example I created a simple Camel application that
displays twitter images about London 2012 Olympics.
You can see the app running here [1] or read my post about it [2]  :)

[1] tinyurl.com/camelympics
[2]
http://www.ofbizian.com/2012/08/olympics-image-loader-powered-by-camel.html

Thanks
Bilgin

Re: Simple camel app for the Olympics

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys. I am glad that you liked it :)

I''ve updated the UI even further and now it looks much better!
There wasn't any need to modify the 10 line Camel code in the backend.

BTW the application has a new location [1], have a look again and don't be
afraid to share it ;)

[1] http://bit.ly/camelympics

Bilgin

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.